Article 1 (Privacy information)
Among the privacy information, "personal information" refers to "personal information" referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about living individuals, and the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number included in the information. , Refers to the information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other description.
Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" means information other than the "personal information" defined above. It refers to services used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, users Refers to the searched keywords searched, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information, etc.
Article 2 (How to collect privacy information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number when registering for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information made between the user and the business partner, and information regarding payment are also the business partners of the Company (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc., below. It may be collected from "partners."
About our users, we use our services and software, purchased products, viewed pages and advertisement history, searched keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (when using the terminal through a mobile terminal, (Including communication status, various setting information at the time of use), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as individual identification information of terminals, characteristic information, etc. Collect when browsing pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
(1) Registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, used services and purchased products, and other information so that users can view and modify their own registered information and view the usage status. The purpose of displaying information about those prices
(2) Purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using an email address to notify or contact the user, or to send a product to the user or contact as needed.
(3) Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and delivery result of delivery proof mail to confirm the identity of the user
(4) Information related to payments such as the name and quantity of products purchased, the type and period of services used, the number of charges, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc., in order to bill the user Purpose of using
(5) In order to allow the user to easily enter data, the information registered with our company is displayed on the input screen, other services based on the user's instructions (such as those provided by our partners) Purpose)
(7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for providing services to users such as the content of inquiries and billing charges, user service usage status, contact information Purpose of using
(8) Purpose associated with the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases: However, this does not apply if permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, and with the consent of the person concerned, the execution of the affairs When there is a risk of
(5) When the following items are announced or announced in advance
- Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not correspond to third parties.
- (1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- (3) When using personal information jointly with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information jointly used, the range of persons who jointly use the personal information, When the person who is responsible for the purpose of use and management of the personal information is informed of the name or name in advance, or the person is in a state where the person can easily know the name.
Article 5 (disclosure of personal information)
When the person requests the disclosure of personal information, the company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if any of the following applies due to disclosure, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or third party
(2) When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business.
(3) In case of violating other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's own personal information is incorrect, the user can request the Company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedure specified by the Company.
- When we receive the request from the user in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information)
The Company suspends or erases the use of personal information because the personal information is handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it has been obtained by an unauthorized means (hereinafter, "use If you are asked to "Stop, etc."), the necessary investigation will be conducted without delay, and based on the result, the use of personal information will be stopped and the relevant person will be notified. However, if you have a large amount of money to suspend the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, and you can take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person. ， Take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please use the inquiry form.